Eye Massager Review & Ratings – Find #1 Model
The lifestyle of modern people have a negative impact on their health, and their eyes are some of the organs that suffer the most. A modern person regularly watches TV, reads, works at the computer, drives a car for a long time, does needlework, etc. As a result, one may suffer from a decrease in visual acuity, the sense of discomfort, a constant feeling of tired eyes, etc. Taking all the above problems in mind, modern ophthalmologists have come up with a unique therapeutic tool – an eye massager. Of course, the device will not improve the sense of sight, but help you strengthen eye muscles, restore their natural functions, and simply relax.
If you are searching for the best eye massager and do not know what model will fit your needs, then you will find here plenty of useful information that will help to make your perfect choice. Being specialists in this field, we do know all the models of the best eye massager and will provide you with all the necessary data you may seek – from indications and technical specifications to our test-drive results. When working on any eye massager review, we thoroughly test the model ourselves and research for feedback from real customers.
Everything You Need to Know about Best Eye Massager
An eye massager is a joint project of American and Chinese scientists. The device has a form of glasses that repeat the anatomical shape of the upper third of the face. From the inside, the massager is equipped with several dozens of rubberized fingers, with small but powerful magnets being on them. The best eye massager is made with 100% natural materials that are not inclined to provoke allergic reactions and are absolutely safe.
On our website, you will find information about several types of eye massagers:
- Acupuncture – They have a mechanical effect, relax muscles, and massage the skin around the eyes. Besides such devices have a good warming and tonic effect.
- Acupuncture-magnetic – These are universal tools with silicone bristles that massage the skin around the eyes, thus, stimulating blood circulation.
- Spa-massager – The device is aimed more at combating cosmetic defects: improving skin tone, fighting mimic wrinkles, tightening eyelid skin, etc.
- Ultrasound – The eye massager of this type does not have a mechanical effect on the skin around the eyes but promotes gentle exfoliation of dead skin cells due to the impulses it generates.
It is not necessary to buy several massagers separately to solve all the problems at once. There are devices that offer comprehensive care, combining both therapeutic and prophylactic properties.
The Principle of Eye Massager Operation
Vibrating, tapping, acupuncture massage, magnetic therapy, infrared heating, luminous flux, ultrasonic pulses – these are some of the main functions that eye massagers can perform. That’s impressive, isn’t it?
Mechanical massage is the main function of most models of eye massagers. The eyes themselves are, of course, not massaged. The device only affects the around area. The internal surface of the eye massager machine is covered by numerous massage “fingers”. They tap on the face, create a vibration, and can accentuate the acupuncture points. What is more, some massagers have small magnets the “fingers.”
Many models of eye massagers also have the function of infrared heating. However, it is massagers affecting the eyes with the light flux what deserves special attention. They are designed to improve vision. In other types of devices, ultrasonic pulses have an effect. Such a device is suitable for anyone who wants to improve the condition of the skin around the eyes.
What Does the Best Eye Massager Do?
The new models of eye massagers have a wide range of functions. Here are some of the conditions that an eye massager machine can help you with:
- stress and fatigue relief;
- stimulation of blood supply to the eyeball;
- elimination of headaches;
- prevention of myopia and hyperopia;
- sleep improvement;
- normalization of intracranial and ocular pressure;
- removal of dark circles and swelling under the eyes;
- positive effect on the skin around the eyes.
Regular device use contributes to the health condition improvement and wellbeing of a person. So all you need to do is to pick the right model.
Eye Massager – Pros and Cons
Just like any other device, an eye massager has both benefits and nuances to be taken into consideration before you make a purchase. Here are some of the most important and interesting facts you need to know about the work of the best eye massager.
- The wide variety of models;
- Ease of use;
- Effective impact on your health;
- General body condition improvement;
- Device portability.
- Need to check treatment contraindications, if any;
- Need to read instructions before the device use.
All in all, if you decide to buy the best eye massager, you should approach the purchase with the maximum responsibility. This is where we can help you. We keep a wary eye on all the market releases and are always ready to share this information with you.
How We Select and Test Eye Massagers
Being your best shopping destination, our website provides you not only with models of the best eye massager that you can buy but also with the review of their functions, technical specifications, and test drive results. Before offering any model of eye massager machine
to you, we thoroughly test the device ourselves to ensure its high quality.
The assortment of products is regularly updated on our website, with each new release of the best eye massager being reflected in our catalog. However, far from each new model is added to the list. We make sure to offer only quality products that have all the permission documentation, have passed the quality audit, and impressed us with a top-level quality.
Of course, we trust quality audit organizations, but we prefer to test everything ourselves and rest assured about what offer to you here. Therefore, each eye massager undergoes thorough testing performed by our company expert. What do we pay attention to when testing the best eye massager?
- Materials an eye massager is made with;
- Device configuration;
- Device conveniency;
- The number of available regimes;
- Extra features, if any are available (music, mixed massage types, etc.);
- Guarantee from a device manufacturer;
- Comfort settings, if there are any;
- Device power mode.
On top of that, we also check customer reviews and comments. In case we have any doubts, we check an eye massager ourselves.
How Do We Rate Eye Massagers?
In case you do not want to spend time on reading our eye massager review, you can always check our rating and pick a top model from the list. Thus, you will save your time and be 100% sure that you are going to buy the best eye massager. How you can be sure about that? Everything is easy – similarly to eye massager review writing, we check and test every model ourselves before adding it to our rating.
Thus, we base our rating on the following criteria:
- Device conveniency – you should feel comfortable when you put an eye massager on; there should be anything causing your discomfort or painful sensations;
- The number of available regimes – top quality eye massagers have a lot of different regimes with varying speed modes and massage variations;
- Comfort settings – some models allow for adjusting the massager work to your specific needs; this refers not only to its regimes but also music on/ of settings, etc.;
- Quality of the eye massager – when we talk about quality, we mean materials the device made with, its level of equipment, etc.;
- Device functionality – some models combine features of both acupuncture, magnetic, and spa massagers, which is definitely a benefit for a user;
- Customer reviews – customer review is an important criterion to pay attention to since it helps us understand the specifics of a particular model, which are obvious to regular device users only.
Taking in mind that every second month a new model of an eye massager is released, we update our best eye massager rating on a regular basis. In such a way, we want to make sure that you do not miss out any big launch and can find your perfect model. So if you want to keep updated about the assortment of top models, we recommend you to check our website regularly.
What to Consider Before Buying the Best Eye Massager?
In case you do not know if you need to buy an eye massager, then we will help you understand it. The customer base the device is targeted toward is quite varied. In fact, it is easier to identify the groups of people who are not recommended to wear these “glasses.” An electric eye massager can be used by children; pregnant women; people with serious eye diseases (glaucoma, cataracts, etc.), inflammatory processes, in the postoperative period, if there are burns or injuries. Of course, you should consult a doctor before to use an electric eye massager. But it will hardly bring damage to your health.
However, there are some cases when using the best eye massager is highly recommended:
- If your activity is associated with a lot of eyestrain – working at the computer, doing the paperwork. In this case, using an eye massager will relieve the symptoms of eye fatigue cramps, pain, eye dryness, and split eyes;
- If you suffer from regular headaches and runny nose – The massager will help you relieve swelling and outflow of fluid, normalize blood circulation in the brain vessels;
- If you have problems with the nervous system – anxiety, insomnia, and irritability – An eye massager will help to relieve tension and restore healthy sleep;
- If you have any cosmetic problems – wrinkles in the area around the eyes, swelling and dark circles – By massaging the area around eyes, the device will improve its appearance and condition;
- If you “suffer from” age changes – The device will “return your beauty to you.”
- If you are in front of the monitor or TV screen for five hours a day or more – in this case, your eyes need rest and not always simple sleep will be enough here.
- If you read a lot, including in low light – you should not do this as a whole if you want to keep your eyes healthy. But in this situation, as well as in a situation when you work a lot with documents that are written in a small size, you should take care of restoring your eyes after a busy day.
- If you often have a headache or dizziness from fatigue – of course, this can be a symptom of many problems. And massage here will help only if all you need is to relax.
- If you can not fall asleep for a long time, and in the morning you wake up with difficulty – it is sometimes difficult to switch from working days to healthy sleep. Using a massager can be your ritual, which helps to relax the body. An organism tuned to rest by a familiar action is much easier to plunge into a state of a sound sleep.
- If you have poor eyesight – do not wait for miracles in this area, but if the vision is just starting to become worse, a good rest of the eye may well fix this problem.
- If once you had surgery on the eyes – usually in this case, the physicians appoint eye gymnastics. This is also very useful, but the use of the massager will not be superfluous if the doctor approves this procedure.
- If you have bags under the eyes or darkening, as well as facial wrinkles – massage makes the skin more elastic and smooth, so help to eliminate early wrinkles. But a good dream will cope with it as well.
Although an eye massager is not medical equipment, the device has a great effect on your look, feel, and health. We know how difficult it is to pick the right model; that’s why we are always ready to assist you with this decision.
Of course, the main function of the best eye massager is to do the massage of the area around the eyes; however, the availability of the comfort functions would be a plus as well. Many people associate using the device with absolute relaxation, peace of mind, and stress relief. Therefore, it is important to have all the necessary “equipment/ features” for that at hand. Wondering what can contribute to your relaxation apart from top-quality massage? We have several options for you to choose from.
Imagine enjoying a massage with the relaxing music on the background. There hardly could be anything better than such a procedure. Using the best eye massager with the music on/ off feature has proven to be effective in emotional stress relief, eye muscle relaxation, and eye tonus improvement.
How It Power
There is no need to look for the socket to plug your best eye massager in. There are enough wireless eye massager models, which you can use at any place (even in the train, airplane, office, airport, etc.). As a rule, these models are pocket-sized and will not occupy a lot of space in your bag. A wireless eye massager is a battery powered and can work several hours on a single charge.
In case it doesn’t matter how the device powers, you can also pick wired models – there are plenty of options on our website. You can also pick “hybrid” solutions that work both on batteries and from the socket wire.
The best eye massager has a complex effect on the entire human body. It reduces fatigue, improves brain activity, helps to fight insomnia, and has a cosmetic effect, removing bags and dark circles under the eyes. All this can be easily achieved without the use of chemicals and drugs.
The device has already proved to be an effective tool for improving the health condition of the person and has no analogs in this regards. If you want to remove wrinkles, bags, and dark circles around the eyes; relieve stress; combat regular headaches, and sleep like a baby, then an eye massager is what will help you. On our website, you will find all the information necessary to make an informed decision on what model to purchase. Check our eye massager review to know about the main features and technical characteristics of the device. What’s more, our ratings will show you who is in the top now.
How does the best eye massager influence our skin?
The constant use of the best eye massager improves blood flow and normalizes metabolism, which leads to an increase in the elasticity of the skin. Acupuncture eye massager combines two techniques: mechanical and magnetic acupuncture, which effectively affect the points around the eyes. Magnetotherapy and vibromassage have a good effect on the skin, improve cellular metabolism, relieve vasospasm.
- The device has the following advantages:
- It stimulates the necessary points around the eyes;
- Strong vibration increases the skin tone;
- The combination of several massage modes has a relaxing effect.
The best eye massager will help to preserve the youth of the skin and normalize the work of the visual organs. Among the huge selection of models, you can choose an effective device that will eliminate all signs of fatigue and eye stress.
How does the eye massager fight migraines?
The instructions of some devices indicate that regular massage of the eye heals/ prevents headaches and insomnia, as well as increases brain activity and performance. The massager affects biologically active points, relieves spasms of cerebral vessels, contributes to the normalization of blood circulation in the brain. As a result of its work, the device relieves headache, eliminates the symptoms of dizziness, blurred vision, forgetfulness, reduces irritability, and soothes with neurasthenia. Thus, an eye massager actively affects the muscles of the face and the temporal zone with the help of a compression, imitating finger massage. According to this method of massage, stimulation of certain points in the area of the eyes and temporal fossas helps relieve fatigue and eliminates headaches, tension, fatigue, etc.
When do we see the first results?
You can notice the effect of the eye massager use after the first week of its active use. Depending on a problem you have and a type of the device, you will have the first symptoms of eye tiredness, deep wrinkles, insomnia, and highly stressful state removed. Regular use of the massager will allow you to prevent a lot of problems with the eyes and slow the aging processes down.
How often should we use?
You can use an eye massager every day. The time of use should be no more than 20 minutes. Two massage sessions per day will be enough to relieve eye tension and tiredness. Alternatively, you can use a device each time you feel tired, have concentration loss, suffer from pain in your eye. However, you should always consult a doctor before you start using the device.
Can it be used at night when we sleep?
En eye massager can be a great tool to relieve stress and combat insomnia. So its night-time use is just perfect. But it is not recommended to fall asleep with the massager on since you can break it or damage anything. What is more, the device overuse also has some negative consequences. So use the device smartly.
Can it leave red spots on skin?
Owing to the soft touch of massager silicone fingers, there will be no signs of its use. The chance of having red spots on skin is equal to zero. That is why you can use the device at work, during your travel, or before the date, without worrying about the look you will have. The device has the opposite action – after its use, you will have a more fresh look.